Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yummy Food

So I bought the yummiest bread at Market Street the other day. It is a black pepper and parmesan bread. It is so, so, so, so yummy. If you get a chance to try it out- GO FOR IT!!

Last week I made a spinach artichoke dip. Do you know what is in this dip? All the good stuff. Mayo, more parmesan cheese, sour creme and, of course, spinach and artichokes.

But, seriously, I can't eat all that dip by myself. So I froze some. Never done that. We'll see in a week or two how it thaws.

So I enjoyed it as a dip. Then the next day I made toast and put it on toast. Then I made a baked potato and used a bunch on that. THEN I mixed it in some alfredo sauce to thin it a bit and put it over bowtie pasta with PINE NUTS. (I love pine nuts)

What will I do with the rest tomorrow? Any suggestions?

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment