Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RV Dreams

We went to the RV show this past weekend. Saw one we really liked. Not a 5th wheel, just a trailer but the kitchen was in the front at the point that pulls right behind your truck (or whatever) and I really liked it. It was a kitchen in the round with two big windows there.

George even asked me if I thought I could give up the house to live on the road full time. I don't know. I would like a smaller place, less yard, but I always thought we would have a home base. He was looking at the $75000 RV's. He is a dreamer.

But at the RV show we met a lady that told us about a website called rvdreams that is written by a couple that lives on the road full time. One of the forums is 'what to expect emotionally as you give up your house to live on the road' which is exactly the kind of info you hope for when making a big decision.

Any way, that is years down the line. I have been scrapbooking and hanging out. Lovin' life.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment