Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Daunting Task



Well I have taken on the overwhelming project of getting all my photos, memorabilia, kids school papers, souvenirs, greeting cards and the like put in an orderly fashion in anticipation of scrapbooking it all!!! Yikes. It felt like a good idea when I started in January. Well it has taken a few months to empty closets, drawers, old photo albums and coat pockets to get everything out so I could organize it. Here are the pictures of what I have organized it into. Actually it is all this plus 2 more boxes and my computer file of about 1500 images. Am I crazy or what? ;-) Don't answer that.

You get a little peak of my scraproom too. I promise to add more of my scraproom when I figure out where I am going to store all these boxes while I am working on the project. You can see that the craft table is bowing from the weight of the boxes so I am headed back in there to unload the table before it crumbles and undoes all my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment