Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Remake one of my favorite summer time tops!






Okay so one of my favorite stay at home tops was getting a little small and riding up at my waist. I don't know what has happened to this top to cause it to suddenly be a little too small. but I decided to add some gray t-shirt material to the top and the bottom and some t-shirt flowers.

You can see my cat's tail in one of the pictures. She was trying to get her WHOLE self in the picture. I love it.

If you look closely you'll see my irregular stitching. I have been watching too much Project Runway and think I can sew. Oh well. Practice makes perfect.

I am using the sewing machine my mother in law purchased from Sears for me when I was pregnant with our first child, Jesse James. He'll be 30 on October 9th. The machine works like a charm. It is my sewing that is irregular!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment